[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Airsoft Alaska • View topic - OP: Beckett

OP: Beckett

Chat about ideas for scenarios, MilSim or event concepts

Postby Cheese Man » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Mr. Trevor Viking is the leader of one of the largest drug cartels in the entire north american continent. He has built a massive empire, based out of Canada. He has gotten, ill or not, enough money to create his own private army. It isn't very private, it is government funded. Then again, he IS the government. In 2 days' time, he will be holding a conference of the top cartel leaders and their henchmen in North America. Your mission, gentlemen, is to take them out.

Mission Specs
5 Drug Lords, + 5 henchmen (1 per drug lord)
5 sniper/spotter teams (one sniper/spotter per drug lord/henchman)
6-10 militiamen (private army)
6-10 men to help exfil snipers

The teams would work like this,
CDL + Deceptacons VS Cutthroats + H.O.G.

any people that are unaffiliated will be a third party whose specs, etc. will come later. It will be awesome. I just have to type/write it out now. :ugeek:

Armament
Drug Lords - Pistols
Henchmen - Sub-machineguns
Sniper/spotters - at least 200 feet capable 5 boltys, 5 AEGs.
Militiamen - assault rifles, preferably AK variants
Exfil men - 2 with SAWs, guarding the exfil point, rest with armalites, US army issue replicas.

Any cutthorats interested in playing with HOG as snipers/spotters please post up. We only have 2 sniper-spotter combos, Phantasm+spotter, Me+spotter, Sam+spotter(?). We need a spotter for Sam, or just another sniper, and 2 more teams. AEGs are fine.

MODIFIER:
Seeing as the CDL don't know where the exfil point is, a traitor on the cutthroats will be appointed who will be able to tell the CDL where the point is, if he so chooses. He will be the only one who will know both radio channels, but will be forbidden from telling anyone, obviously. Bribery is allowed, however. :twisted:

HOG and anyone on the sniper/spotter teams cannot be the traitor, it has to be a person on the exfil team.

Suggestions?

This is why I needed to know how many of you there were Saber...
I offer a range of airsmithing services, give them a try!
https://sites.google.com/site/cheesemanindustries/home

Up the Classics!
Cheese Man
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: OP: Beckett

Postby Cheese Man » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 am

Alright. Going off of T-Rock's idea, and seeing as this IS a drug bust, of sorts, the Cutthroats+HOG are the DEA, while the Deceptacons+CDL are, well, the CDL. The unaffiliated people will be a third party, after making sure the other teams have enough people to be even.

FARQ Guerrillas:
Under the leadership of Miguel Óstos, FARQ has planned a strike on the CDL headquarters. The two have long been at each others' throats because of incidents in the past, and their competition for the US market. Mr. Viking and Mr. Óstos used to be partners, but due to some incident involving a 500 fps gas revolver, some silly string and Beer, they decided to split up, and ended up as the leaders of opposing cartels. They do not know that the DEA is planning a strike, but the DEA doesn't know that they are there either, and they have orders to shoot anyone who doesn't have a DEA badge on.

They will enter, and will know where the meeting is (the battleground), but their path potentially conflicts with the exfil team for the DEA. Their goal is to kill, basically everyone.

Up the Classics!
Cheese Man
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby AKSailing » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Who the heck is H.O.G?
AK Cutthroats.

"They've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, they won't get away this time!"
CHESTY PULLER, USMC
AKSailing
Captain
Captain

Postby Cheese Man » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm

That is my team, thank you very much. *indignant*

Me, Mach
Phantasm, Sidram
Sam (frequent flyer)

looking for some other frequent flyers for the scenario, if I end up hosting it...

Up the Classics!
Cheese Man
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby AKSailing » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:50 am

Ah ha.
AK Cutthroats.

"They've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, they won't get away this time!"
CHESTY PULLER, USMC
AKSailing
Captain
Captain

Postby Cedes13 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 pm

really!? you pick trevor as our ring leader!? who posts the most? makes the plans? takes credit for all our actions even if he wasn't involved? has an arrogance so inflated he commands a six foot bubble around him so his ego has room to breathe? thats right, jack burton, who the hell is jack burton? me! if trevor leads this he is a puppet leader at most...

lol, okay let me think about this and i will get back to you with actually real input thats helpful, but i tell you right now any one of my team is more likely to stab the scenario planner then go into a fight with just a pistol, we love our big hard guns... except alex, who may indeed be the scariest and true leader of the cartel, thats the point, no one knows who the true ring leader is, including us!
Captain Zapp Brannigan: If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Canadian Drug Lord
Cedes13
PFC
PFC

Postby DELTA 01 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:19 pm

I can be on the exfil team if we host this in spring/summer.
I have an F2000 and an M4.
TF25AK
The only unregistered team yeah were that good!
DELTA 01
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Cheese Man » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Cedes, The names can chamge, but trevor's was the only name I knew. :lol: ;)

Delta, the plan was to host it, maybe over spring break, not if the snow doesn't melt, though. Basically right after the snow melts to start off the season.

Up the Classics!
Cheese Man
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby articjackal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 pm

High-school or collage spring break?
I AM A MOD, PM ME WITH ANY PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS

ALASKA CUTTHROATS PRO MID CAP
Strikeball for life!
www.airsoftfix.com
articjackal
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Cheese Man » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

unless the snow is gone by then, we don't have to worry about that, but if there is a difference, high school because then I could be there. :D

Up the Classics!
Cheese Man
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Next

Return to Scenario and MilSim